TreasurUp is a venture of Rabobank and on its way to spin out. The founders were one of three winning teams of the bank’s global ‘Moonshot’ innovation campaign in 2016. Since then, it has developed into an integrated platform for online treasury insights and execution initiation that can be implemented by banks for their corporate users around the world. TreasurUp offers online foreign exchange hedging and is developing new modules on foreign exchange payments, liquidity-and working capital management.
As Compliance Officer you are responsible for two key areas:
- Making sure TreasurUp is compliant with all its contractual obligations and external regulations
- Providing the proof; you provide our clients with the required reports on TreasurUp’s performance with regard to Information Security, Service Levels, Supporting the internal organisation, processes & working instructions in order to deliver our services in a secure, compliant and effective way
Next to these two key areas you are coordinating on the Vendor Management assessments which banks run on TreasurUp. You will be providing the required information after liaising with the relevant TreasurUp colleagues and make sure TreasurUp acts accordingly after the assessment.
You are part of the Operations & Service Delivery team. This team assesses operational matters within TreasurUp, adjusts where necessary and comes up with improvement proposals. You report to the COO. Together with him you determine from week to week which initiatives you pick up on top of the standard work.
What you will be responsible for
- Improving and running TreasurUp’s Information Security Management System.
- Executing the reporting obligations resulting from the ISMS and TreasurUp’s contracts with banks.
- Performing risk assessments to determine which improvement actions on the internal processes should be given priority.
- Reporting to the Management Team of TreasurUp on operational matters and suggesting improvement initiatives.
- Managing internal processes & working instructions, including communication to and training of all relevant staff
- Supporting on TreasurUp’s roadmap toward ISO27001 (information security) certification. You analyse fit-gaps, translate findings to concrete (procedural) improvements and contribute to process descriptions.
- Preparing TreasurUp for current and future Vendor Management assessments.
What we are looking for
- As a scale-up, TreasurUp is growing and looking for hardworking ambitious people
- You are detailed and precise. You understand how banks operate and how contractual obligations are monitored. Knowledge on information security and running an ISMS is definitely a plus
- You are able to effectively communicate – you will be responsible for the alignment on compliance over the various stakeholders, across multiple banks, multiple countries and jurisdictions. Effective communication with both internal and external stakeholders is essential to effectively deliver our solutions to the market
- You are a self-starter – driving yourself in an autonomous way to deliver on the above is a key skill in our company
Skills and experience you will bring
- You have a college or university degree
- You are analytically strong
- You have 3 to 5 years of relevant work experience
- You work in an orderly fashion and like to monitor processes and work on process improvements
- You are socially skilled and know well how to get things done together with others
- You are familiar with information security & operational frameworks ISO 27001 and ISO 27002, COBIT or SOC 1/2
We love to have your enthusiasm and curiosity added to our team.
For more information, please contact email@example.comSubmit your CV and cover letter