TreasurUp is an integrated platform for online treasury insights and execution initiation that can be implemented by banks for their corporate users around the world. TreasurUp offers online foreign exchange hedging and is developing new modules on foreign exchange payments, liquidity-and working capital management.
As Implementation Manager you are responsible for two key areas:
- Assisting on successfully passing pre-contractual assessments
- Managing the implementation of TreasurUp’s services at banks
TreasurUp offers a tailored SaaS service to banks. You are part of the Service Delivery team. This team takes care of the implementation of TreasurUp’s services at banks and the communication with key stakeholders of these banks. Also, the operation running and improving of the internal processes and operations are part of this team.
You report to the COO. Together with him you determine from week to week which initiatives you pick up on top of the standard work.
What you will be responsible for
- Implementing our software for a bank. You assist on delivering the project within time, budget and scope
- Gathering the requirements of the client and align internally to ensure a successful and timely delivery
- Reporting on the progress per bank and possible impediments and dependencies
- Aligning within the team to get the relevant specialists doing the right things during the project
- Supporting during the pre-contractual phase to meet all the requirements from the various stakeholders on the bank side
What we are looking for
- As a scale-up, TreasurUp is growing and looking for hardworking ambitious people
- You are detailed and have an analytical and finance background – in order to understand your stakeholders (software engineers, corporate treasurers and bank employees), it will be useful to have an in-depth domain knowledge of treasury and treasury management systems and knowledge of software development
- You are able to effectively communicate – you will be responsible for the alignment over the various stakeholders, across multiple banks, multiple countries and jurisdictions. Effective communication with both internal and external stakeholders is essential to effectively deliver our solutions to the market
- You are a self-starter – driving yourself in an autonomous way to deliver on the above is a key skill in our company
Skills and experience you will bring
- You have a college or university degree, preferably in the area of economics.
- You are analytically strong.
- You have proven experience in project management (preferably certified Prince2 or other relevant certification).
- You work in an orderly fashion and like to monitor processes and look for process improvements.
- You understand the complexity of large organisations such as banks and know how to deal with the various stakeholders such as compliance, legal and sales.
- You are socially skilled and know well how to get things done together with others. You look for common goals and you don’t give up easily.
We love to have your enthusiasm and curiosity added to our team.
For more information, please contact email@example.comSubmit your CV and cover letter