Implementation & Operations Officer
TreasurUp is a venture of Rabobank and on its way to spin out. The founders were one of three winning teams of the bank’s global “Moonshot” innovation campaign in 2016. Since then, it has developed into an integrated platform for online treasury insights and execution initiation that can be implemented by banks for their corporate users around the world. TreasurUp offers online foreign exchange hedging and is developing new modules on foreign exchange payments, liquidity-and working capital management.
As Implementation and Operations Officer you are responsible for two key areas:
- Assisting on successfully implementing services at our banking clients.
- Supporting the internal organisation, processes & working instructions in order to deliver our services in a secure, compliant and effective way.
Next to these two key areas you are coordinating on the Vendor Management assessments which banks run on TreasurUp. You will be providing the required information after liaising with the relevant TreasurUp colleagues and make sure TreasurUp acts accordingly after the assessment.
You are part of the Operations & Bank engagement team. This team assesses operational matters within TreasurUp, adjusts where necessary and comes up with improvement proposals. You report to the COO. Together with him you determine from week to week which initiatives you pick up on top of the standard work.
You are responsible for:
- TreasurUp offers a tailored SaaS service to banks. During the implementation of our software for a bank you assist on managing the project within time, budget and scope and report exceptions.
- You gather the requirements of the client and align internally to ensure a successful and timely delivery.
- With regard to the internal processes, you perform risk assessments to determine which improvement actions should be given priority.
- For the Management Team of TreasurUp, you report on operational matters and you come up with improvement initiatives.
- Management of internal processes & working instructions, including communication to and training of all relevant staff
- You support on TreasurUp’s roadmap toward ISO27001 (information security) certification. You analyse fit-gaps, translate findings to concrete (procedural) improvements and contribute to process descriptions.
- You prepare TreasurUp for current and future Vendor Management assessments.
The person we are looking for:
As a scale-up, TreasurUp is not seeking good people, we are seeking game changers.
You are detailed and have an analytical and finance background – in order to understand your stakeholders (software engineers, corporate treasurers and bank employees), it will be useful to have an in-depth domain knowledge of treasury and treasury management systems and knowledge of software development.
You are able to effectively communicate – you will be responsible for the alignment over the various stakeholders, across multiple banks, multiple countries and jurisdictions. Effective communication with both internal and external stakeholders is essential to effectively deliver our solutions to the market.
You are a self-starter – driving yourself in an autonomous way to deliver on the above is a key skill in our company.
Skill and experience you will bring:
- You have a college or university degree, preferably in an economic direction.
- You are analytically strong.
- You have 2 to 5 years of relevant work experience.
- You have proven experience in project management (preferably certified Prince2 or other relevant certification).
- You work in an orderly fashion and like to monitor processes and look for process improvements.
- You are socially skilled and know well how to get things done together with others. You look for common goals and you don’t give up easily.
- You are enthusiastic, inquisitive and you try to understand “the bigger picture”.
- You are familiar with ITIL or other service management concepts.
- You are familiar with information security & operational frameworks ISO 27001 and ISO 27002., COBIT or SOC 1/2.
- Open to and effective in other cultures and working abroad (short travels).
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.orgContact