Digital & Content Marketeer
Digital & Content Marketeer
Do you want to make a difference by building and growing our brand globally?
What you’ll do
You’ll be driving the bus yourself! So you’ll set up the marketing strategy as well as execute it at high speed. Which means your input is immediately visible and your output has immediate impact.
As we love to keep it simple at TreasurUp, you’ve got 2 main goals:
Getting relevant managers from relevant banks to know about TreasurUp and its solutions
Load the TreasurUp brand with values, activities and innovations that the company is active with
To achieve this you can think in tasks such as:
- Setting up a Linkedin strategy and making sure we communicate weekly with inspiring content (texts, animations and videos that you initiate and create with input from the team)
- Events preparation: make sure we are there where we need to be, with impact
- Maintain our renewed website: make us stand out with new, fresh and inspiring content, SEO/SEA optimisations and contact request follow-ups
- Networking: find interesting people like fintech communities, journalists and banks where you can have people or content from TreasurUp contributing
What we are looking for
We’re all self-starters at TreasurUp. We’re hands-on, innovators and initiators. In addition to that you bring a creative mind and strong networking skills.
It is important to us that you have a proven track record with start/scale up companies, preferably in fintech or other technologies. Affinity with the financial sector is a real plus, especially if it was a practical role (not just managerial). Next to that you:
- have approximately 2-5 years relevant experience
- have extensive experience with online marketing channels, primarily LinkedIn, but also other social media, SEA, SEO, and Google Ads
- know your way around in WordPress (as CMS)
- have basic knowledge of design (for editing images)
- have a proven track record in content marketing
- have mainly worked in B2B or B2B2B areas
- have a lot to show us from previous jobs/assignments and clear results that were related to your work
- have international experience and your English (verbal and written) is fluent
- are based in Europe, preferably the Netherlands.
What we do
TreasurUp is a Dutch Fintech company that provides commercial banks around the world with online solutions for their corporate customers. The online modules that most banks nowadays offer per business line, like cash management and FX trading are not fully supporting the way small and medium-sized companies actually work. TreasurUp aims to change that. Our innovative, cloud-based web and mobile applications are offered white labeled to banks around the world. Our modules include Risk & Liquidity Management and Cash Flow Forecasting. Next to online solutions we help banks to move from sales to consultative sales.
What we offer
- A great team of young, enthusiastic people with ambition and passion
- a global role and orientation
- the possibility to grow with us into a larger company and therefore possibly creating a marketing team
- a lot of freedom for you to use wisely
- a job that starts at 2 days a week and will grow into more if we both agree. A contractor/freelance setup might suit best in the early stage.
- an office in Utrecht where the NL team works from a few days a week. But it’s also possible to work from other countries in Europe.
Please surprise us with a short but original application…Apply here